Genuine Parts Company ( GPC) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Genuine Parts Company rose 92 cents (1.5%) to $61.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 851,251 shares of Genuine Parts Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 992,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.14-$61.63 after having opened the day at $60.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.57. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), up 7.1%, Senomyx ( SNMX), up 5.3%, VOXX International ( VOXX), up 4%, and Navarre Corporation ( NAVR), up 2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Genuine Parts Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.