Windstream ( WIN) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Windstream rose 5 cents (0.5%) to $9.83 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9.5 million shares of Windstream exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $9.62-$9.89 after having opened the day at $9.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.78. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Ambient Corporation ( AMBT), up 18.3%, Alvarion ( ALVR), up 12.4%, Cellcom Israel ( CEL), up 8.8%, and Ceragon Networks ( CRNT), up 8.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Windstream Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.