Salesforce.com ( CRM) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Salesforce.com rose $1.07 (0.8%) to $142.42 on light volume. Throughout the day, 993,508 shares of Salesforce.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $140-$143.84 after having opened the day at $140.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $141.35. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Microvision ( MVIS), up 28.3%, Ambient Corporation ( AMBT), up 18.3%, Asure Software ( ASUR), up 15.9%, and Tucows ( TCX), up 14.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Salesforce.com Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.