McGraw-Hill Companies Incorporated ( MHP) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, McGraw-Hill Companies Incorporated rose 29 cents (0.6%) to $45.98 on light volume. Throughout the day, 857,017 shares of McGraw-Hill Companies Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $45.42-$46.26 after having opened the day at $45.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.69. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Gray Television ( GTN), up 8.4%, Dex One ( DEXO), up 6.1%, Noah Education Holdings ( NED), up 4.8%, and Central European Media ( CETV), up 4.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full McGraw-Hill Companies Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.