Las Vegas Sands ( LVS) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Las Vegas Sands rose 36 cents (0.8%) to $43.54 on light volume. Throughout the day, 7.8 million shares of Las Vegas Sands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $42.01-$43.84 after having opened the day at $43.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.18. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Jamba ( JMBA), up 6.2%, Dover Motorsports ( DVD), up 5.3%, Fiesta Restaurant Group ( FRGI), up 4.8%, and Fiesta Restaurant Group ( FRGIV), up 4.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Las Vegas Sands Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.