SINA Corporation ( SINA) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, SINA Corporation rose 72 cents (1.4%) to $51.21 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.8 million shares of SINA Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $50.02-$52 after having opened the day at $50.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.49. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Tucows ( TCX), up 14.4%, Autobytel ( ABTL), up 6.7%, Yelp ( YELP), up 5.5%, and Yandex ( YNDX), up 5.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full SINA Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.