Rockwell Automation Incorporated ( ROK) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Rockwell Automation Incorporated rose 36 cents (0.6%) to $65.45 on light volume. Throughout the day, 884,249 shares of Rockwell Automation Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $64.40-$65.83 after having opened the day at $64.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.09. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: China Development Group Corporation ( CTDC), up 16%, Tecumseh Products Company ( TECUB), up 11.1%, Broadwind Energy ( BWEN), up 9.5%, and Twin Disc ( TWIN), up 9.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Rockwell Automation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.