Joy Global ( JOY) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Joy Global rose 94 cents (1.7%) to $57.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.9 million shares of Joy Global exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.34-$58.56 after having opened the day at $55.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.21. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: China Development Group Corporation ( CTDC), up 16%, Tecumseh Products Company ( TECUB), up 11.1%, Broadwind Energy ( BWEN), up 9.5%, and Twin Disc ( TWIN), up 9.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Joy Global Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.