Green Mountain Coffee Roasters ( GMCR) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters rose $1.05 (4.7%) to $23.53 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6.8 million shares of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $21.82-$23.75 after having opened the day at $22.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.48. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: MGP Ingredients ( MGPI), up 9.2%, SkyPeople Fruit Juice ( SPU), up 5.3%, Craft Brew Alliance ( BREW), up 5.2%, and China Marine Food Group ( CMFO), up 5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.