Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras ( PBR.A) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras rose 39 cents (2%) to $19.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10.7 million shares of Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.77-$19.55 after having opened the day at $18.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.01. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: Geokinetics ( GOK), up 30.3%, Apco Oil and Gas International ( APAGF), up 14.9%, GMX Resources ( GMXR), up 7.7%, and Torch Energy Royalty ( TRU), up 7.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.