Cirrus Logic ( CRUS) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Cirrus Logic rose 24 cents (0.8%) to $29.35 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.5 million shares of Cirrus Logic exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $28.61-$29.48 after having opened the day at $28.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.11. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Microvision ( MVIS), up 28.3%, Aetrium Incorporated ( ATRM), up 12.5%, LRAD ( LRAD), up 9.4%, and Superconductor Technologies ( SCON), up 8.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Cirrus Logic Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.