Herbalife ( HLF) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Herbalife rose $1 (2%) to $51.41 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.9 million shares of Herbalife exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $50.38-$51.70 after having opened the day at $50.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.41. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Medgenics ( MDGN), up 43%, Rexahn Pharmaceuticals ( RNN), up 29.5%, EntreMed ( ENMD), up 24%, and Coronado Biosciences ( CNDO), up 20%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Herbalife Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.