Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances ( ULTA) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances rose 82 cents (0.9%) to $94.41 on light volume. Throughout the day, 741,171 shares of Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $93.13-$95.45 after having opened the day at $93.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $93.59. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: China Yida ( CNYD), up 31.3%, Cambium Learning Group ( ABCD), up 22.7%, American Learning ( ALRN), up 16.2%, and ENGlobal Corporation ( ENG), up 13%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.