Coach ( COH) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Coach rose $1.35 (2.3%) to $59.70 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.5 million shares of Coach exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $58.35-$60.12 after having opened the day at $58.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.35. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Cereplast ( CERP), up 14.5%, Standard Register Company ( SR), up 9.4%, MOD-PAC Corporation ( MPAC), up 7.8%, and Deckers Outdoor Corporation ( DECK), up 7.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Coach Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.