Lululemon Athletica ( LULU) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Lululemon Athletica rose $2.23 (3.9%) to $60.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.9 million shares of Lululemon Athletica exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $57.93-$60.95 after having opened the day at $57.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.93. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Cereplast ( CERP), up 14.5%, Standard Register Company ( SR), up 9.4%, MGP Ingredients ( MGPI), up 9.2%, and Leapfrog ( LF), up 9.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Lululemon Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.