Automatic Data Processing ( ADP) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Automatic Data Processing rose 47 cents (0.8%) to $56.47 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.4 million shares of Automatic Data Processing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.55-$56.69 after having opened the day at $55.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Asure Software ( ASUR), up 15.9%, iSoftStone Holdings ( ISS), up 11.8%, Astea International ( ATEA), up 11.7%, and VanceInfo Technologies ( VIT), up 11.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Automatic Data Processing Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.