Apple ( AAPL) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Apple rose $10.53 (1.8%) to $609.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 17.1 million shares of Apple exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 19.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $599.65-$614.34 after having opened the day at $600.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $599.41. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: iGo ( IGOI), up 13.6%, Stratasys ( SSYS), up 5.4%, Performance Technologies ( PTIX), up 5.1%, and Socket Mobile ( SCKT), up 4.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Apple Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.