Mosaic ( MOS) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Mosaic rose 42 cents (0.8%) to $56.09 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.1 million shares of Mosaic exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.60-$56.60 after having opened the day at $55.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.67. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Cereplast ( CERP), up 14.5%, Lizhan Environmental ( LZEN), up 6.5%, Senomyx ( SNMX), up 5.3%, and Georgia Gulf ( GGC), up 4.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Mosaic Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.