TRW Automotive Holdings ( TRW) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, TRW Automotive Holdings rose 41 cents (1.1%) to $37.88 on average volume. Throughout the day, 981,754 shares of TRW Automotive Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.45-$38.45 after having opened the day at $37.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.47. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Motorcar Parts of America ( MPAA), up 6.9%, Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), up 4.3%, Titan International ( TWI), up 3%, and Tenneco ( TEN), up 2.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full TRW Automotive Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.