Level three Communications ( LVLT) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1%. By the end of trading, Level three Communications fell 11 cents (-0.5%) to $21.51 on light volume. Throughout the day, 460,951 shares of Level three Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $21.32-$21.77 after having opened the day at $21.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.62. Other company's within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Technical Communications ( TCCO), down 4.3%, Glowpoint ( GLOW), down 4.1%, Wireless Telecom Group ( WTT), down 4.1%, and Alaska Communications Systems Group ( ALSK), down 3.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Level three Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.