BMC Software ( BMC) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, BMC Software fell 29 cents (-0.7%) to $42.29 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of BMC Software exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $42.04-$42.94 after having opened the day at $42.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.58. Other company's within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Astea International ( ATEA), down 9.8%, Asure Software ( ASUR), down 7.1%, Optibase ( OBAS), down 5.7%, and Bridgeline Digital ( BLIN), down 5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full BMC Software Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.