Activision Blizzard ( ATVI) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Activision Blizzard rose 52 cents (4.3%) to $12.46 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7.3 million shares of Activision Blizzard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.6 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $11.95-$12.46 after having opened the day at $11.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.94. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Deltathree ( DDDC), up 84.2%, LiveDeal ( LIVE), up 30.8%, Helios & Matheson Information Technology In ( HMNY), up 22%, and Onstream Media Corporation ( ONSM), up 16.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Activision Blizzard Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.