Interpublic Group of Cos ( IPG) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Interpublic Group of Cos rose 34 cents (3.1%) to $11.38 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4.3 million shares of Interpublic Group of Cos exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $11.01-$11.40 after having opened the day at $11.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.04. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: AirMedia Group ( AMCN), up 7.2%, Sinclair Broadcast Group ( SBGI), up 7%, SearchMedia Holdings ( IDI), up 6.3%, and Seven Arts Entertainment ( SAPX), up 5.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Interpublic Group of Cos Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.