- Quarterly revenue of $103.1 million,
- Record non-GAAP gross profit of 58.4 percent,
- Non-GAAP operating profit of 15.3 percent,
- Non-GAAP earnings per share of $0.53,
- Cash and investments of $187.4 million.
Standard Microsystems Corporation (Nasdaq:SMSC) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from a hold to buy.
Standard Microsystems Corporation (Nasdaq:SMSC) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $36.29, above its previous 52-week high of $28.25 with 8.7 million shares traded as of 10 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 129,600 shares over the past 30 days.
Shares of Standard Microsystems Corporation (Nasdaq:SMSC) were gapping up Wednesday morning with an open price 10.8% higher than Tuesday's closing price. The stock closed at $24.23 yesterday and opened today's trading at $26.85.