MSC Industrial Direct ( MSM) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2%. By the end of trading, MSC Industrial Direct fell 81 cents (-1.2%) to $64.74 on average volume. Throughout the day, 759,037 shares of MSC Industrial Direct exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 586,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $64.30-$66.12 after having opened the day at $65.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.55. Other company's within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), down 6.7%, Crystal Rock Holdings ( CRVP), down 4.8%, Addvantage Technologies Group ( AEY), down 4.7%, and Navarre Corporation ( NAVR), down 4.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full MSC Industrial Direct Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.