Ameriprise Financial ( AMP) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1%. By the end of trading, Ameriprise Financial fell 27 cents (-0.5%) to $51.99 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.4 million shares of Ameriprise Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.73-$52.60 after having opened the day at $52.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.26. Other company's within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Mesa Royalty ( MTR), down 11.8%, Penson Worldwide ( PNSN), down 8.4%, Security National Financial Corporation ( SNFCA), down 5.7%, and China Ceramics ( CCCL), down 4.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Ameriprise Financial Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.