Jacobs Engineering Group ( JEC) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Jacobs Engineering Group fell 21 cents (-0.6%) to $37.65 on light volume. Throughout the day, 771,701 shares of Jacobs Engineering Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.40-$38.11 after having opened the day at $37.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.86. Other company's within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Rainmaker Systems ( RMKR), down 10.7%, Opentable ( OPEN), down 9.3%, China Distance Education Holdings ( DL), down 8.1%, and General Employment ( JOB), down 8.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Jacobs Engineering Group Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.