PACCAR ( PCAR) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, PACCAR fell 88 cents (-2.3%) to $38.31 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.3 million shares of PACCAR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.06-$39.40 after having opened the day at $39.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.19. Other company's within the Automotive industry that declined today were: ATC Venture Group ( ATC), down 12.9%, Enova Systems ( ENA), down 7.1%, Navistar International ( NAV), down 4.5%, and Strattec Security Corporation ( STRT), down 4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full PACCAR Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.