Henry Schein ( HSIC) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2%. By the end of trading, Henry Schein rose 42 cents (0.5%) to $78.91 on average volume. Throughout the day, 404,129 shares of Henry Schein exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 532,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $78.45-$79.33 after having opened the day at $79.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.49. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Brightpoint ( CELL), up 66.5%, Longwei Petroleum Investment Holding Limite ( LPH), up 15.8%, Chindex International ( CHDX), up 12%, and Amcon Distributing Company ( DIT), up 6.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Henry Schein Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.