Public Storage ( PSA) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Public Storage rose 73 cents (0.5%) to $145.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 619,408 shares of Public Storage exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 675,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $143.75-$145.20 after having opened the day at $144.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $144.41. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: American Realty Investors ( ARL), up 8.6%, Bluegreen Corporation ( BXG), up 8.3%, IRSA Investments and Representations ( IRS), up 6.7%, and Cedar Realty ( CDR), up 4.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Public Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.