Stericycle Incorporated ( SRCL) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Stericycle Incorporated rose 89 cents (1%) to $92.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 485,560 shares of Stericycle Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 460,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $91.53-$92.96 after having opened the day at $91.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $91.67. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Eastern ( EML), up 18.8%, India Globalization Capital ( IGC), up 12.6%, Wowjoint Holdings ( BWOW), up 12.5%, and Active Power ( ACPW), up 8.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Stericycle Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.