Carter's ( CRI) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Carter's rose 33 cents (0.6%) to $52.93 on light volume. Throughout the day, 345,633 shares of Carter's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 845,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.25-$52.96 after having opened the day at $52.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.60. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Teucrium Agricultural Fund ( TAGS), up 6.2%, Delta Apparel ( DLA), up 6.2%, Exceed Company ( EDS), up 5.7%, and China Shengda Packaging Group ( CPGI), up 5.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Carter's Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.