- The Partnerships' second-quarter 2012 performance;
- The status of major expansion projects;
- Capitalization and liquidity;
- Financial and operating guidance for the third-quarter and full-year 2012; and
- The Partnerships' outlook for the future.
Phillips 66 Partners just raised cash in May, but has been busy making deals.
CEO Vicki Hollub made it clear that the company would make several smaller purchases in the Permian but wasn't interested in acquiring an entire company.
Cramer says be careful on Rite Aid and stay away from JD.com.
Listen to what the companies are actually telling you. Then assess what that might mean for the future, Cramer says.