- The Partnerships' second-quarter 2012 performance;
- The status of major expansion projects;
- Capitalization and liquidity;
- Financial and operating guidance for the third-quarter and full-year 2012; and
- The Partnerships' outlook for the future.
Plains All American (PAA) late yesterday reported lower-than-expected 2016 third-quarter revenue and gave downbeat earnings outlook for the fourth quarter.
The Houston oil and gas operator said Tuesday it will consider asset sales if need be following its deal to bolster operations in the Permian Basin.
Plains All American's (PAA) stock rating was lifted to 'overweight' at Piper Jaffray on Thursday.
Some master limited partnerships have had a rough time, but Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) is throwing off safe and robust income.