Everest Re Group ( RE) pushed the Insurance industry lower today making it today's featured Insurance loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.3%. By the end of trading, Everest Re Group fell $1.64 (-1.6%) to $103.49 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 860,074 shares of Everest Re Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 472,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $103.25-$106.44 after having opened the day at $106.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $105.13.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Everest Re Group Ratings Report.
- Use our insurance section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.