Warner Chilcott ( WCRX) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.9%. By the end of trading, Warner Chilcott fell 44 cents (-2.4%) to $17.93 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.9 million shares of Warner Chilcott exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $17.62-$18.80 after having opened the day at $18.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.37. Other company's within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Sunshine Heart ( SSH), down 27.6%, CombiMatrix Corporation ( CBMX), down 19%, Anthera Pharmaceuticals ( ANTH), down 16.1%, and Urologix ( ULGX), down 15.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Warner Chilcott Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.