Nike ( NKE) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.6%. By the end of trading, Nike fell $9.11 (-9.4%) to $87.78 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 21.5 million shares of Nike exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.5 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $85.10-$90.50 after having opened the day at $87.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $96.89. Other company's within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Fuwei Films Company ( FFHL), down 13.8%, Frederick's of Hollywood Group ( FOH), down 6.9%, United-Guardian ( UG), down 5.6%, and Superior Uniform Group ( SGC), down 4.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Nike Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.