Airgas ( ARG) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.9%. By the end of trading, Airgas rose $2.75 (3.4%) to $84.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 573,942 shares of Airgas exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 555,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $82.67-$84.04 after having opened the day at $82.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.26. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: LB Foster Company ( FSTR), up 7.7%, InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 6.8%, Navarre Corporation ( NAVR), up 6%, and TMS International ( TMS), up 5.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Airgas Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.