Ericsson Telephone Company ( ERIC) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.1%. By the end of trading, Ericsson Telephone Company rose 51 cents (5.9%) to $9.13 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.7 million shares of Ericsson Telephone Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of five million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $9-$9.14 after having opened the day at $9.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.62. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: MERU Networks ( MERU), up 12.9%, Schawk ( SGK), up 12%, Nexxus Lighting ( NEXS), up 12%, and Mahanagar Telephone Nigam ( MTE), up 8.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Ericsson Telephone Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.