PulteGroup ( PHM) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.9%. By the end of trading, PulteGroup rose 72 cents (7.2%) to $10.70 on average volume. Throughout the day, 17.8 million shares of PulteGroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $10.21-$10.71 after having opened the day at $10.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.98. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: KB Home ( KBH), up 12.2%, Energy Solutions ( ES), up 9%, Gafisa ( GFA), up 9%, and Headwaters ( HW), up 7.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full PulteGroup Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.