Carnival Corporation ( CCL) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.2%. By the end of trading, Carnival Corporation rose 50 cents (1.5%) to $34.24 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.9 million shares of Carnival Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $34.19-$34.70 after having opened the day at $34.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.74. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Multimedia Games ( MGAM), up 7.1%, Marriott Vacations Worldwide ( VAC), up 6.9%, Carrols Restaurant Group ( TAST), up 6.8%, and Bluegreen Corporation ( BXG), up 6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Carnival Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.