ABB ( ABB) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 3.3%. By the end of trading, ABB rose 73 cents (4.7%) to $16.32 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.9 million shares of ABB exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $16.14-$16.32 after having opened the day at $16.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.59. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: UQM Technologies ( UQM), up 24.3%, AZZ ( AZZ), up 19.4%, China Development Group Corporation ( CTDC), up 18%, and Chase Corporation ( CCF), up 12.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full ABB Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.