Johnson Controls ( JCI) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 3.1%. By the end of trading, Johnson Controls rose $1.02 (3.8%) to $27.71 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.5 million shares of Johnson Controls exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $27.06-$27.75 after having opened the day at $27.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.69. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Enova Systems ( ENA), up 20.2%, Navistar International ( NAV), up 11%, Wabco Holdings Incorporated ( WBC), up 8.8%, and Arctic Cat ( ACAT), up 8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Johnson Controls Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.