Las Vegas Sands ( LVS) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services loser. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Las Vegas Sands fell 58 cents (-1.4%) to $42.29 on light volume. Throughout the day, 6.6 million shares of Las Vegas Sands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10.8 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.75-$42.97 after having opened the day at $42.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.87. Other company's within the Services sector that declined today were: China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 16.7%, Seanergy Maritime Holdings ( SHIP), down 12.1%, Spar Group ( SGRP), down 11.2%, and UTEK ( INV), down 10.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Las Vegas Sands Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.