Toronto-Dominion Bank ( TD) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial loser. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Toronto-Dominion Bank fell 56 cents (-0.7%) to $76.55 on light volume. Throughout the day, 368,212 shares of Toronto-Dominion Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 653,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $75.27-$76.64 after having opened the day at $76.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.11. Other company's within the Financial sector that declined today were: 1st Century Bancshrs ( FCTY), down 12.4%, Barclays ( BCS), down 12.1%, Oak Ridge Financial Services ( BKOR), down 11.4%, and Royal Bank of Scotland Group ( RBS), down 10%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Toronto-Dominion Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.