Estee Lauder Cos ( EL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Estee Lauder Cos fell 98 cents (-1.8%) to $52.92 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.9 million shares of Estee Lauder Cos exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of two million shares. The stock ranged in price between $52.43-$53.97 after having opened the day at $53.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.90. Other company's within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Tufco Technologies ( TFCO), down 14.1%, China Xiniya Fashion ( XNY), down 6.4%, Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), down 6.2%, and Teucrium Agricultural Fund ( TAGS), down 5.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Estee Lauder Cos Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.