Magna International ( MGA) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Magna International fell 39 cents (-1%) to $38.95 on average volume. Throughout the day, one million shares of Magna International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.17-$39.40 after having opened the day at $39.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.34. Other company's within the Automotive industry that declined today were: ATC Venture Group ( ATC), down 4.9%, China Zenix Auto International Ltd ADR ( ZX), down 4.4%, Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), down 3.7%, and Federal-Mogul ( FDML), down 3.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Magna International Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.