Omnicare ( OCR) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Omnicare rose 70 cents (2.3%) to $30.85 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of Omnicare exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $29.85-$30.90 after having opened the day at $29.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.15. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Brightpoint ( CELL), up 6.1%, Crystal Rock Holdings ( CRVP), up 6.1%, China Auto Logistics ( CALI), up 4.9%, and TMS International ( TMS), up 4.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Omnicare Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.