American Capital Agency ( AGNC) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, American Capital Agency rose 29 cents (0.9%) to $33.24 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.7 million shares of American Capital Agency exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.96-$33.25 after having opened the day at $32.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.95. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: China Housing & Land Development ( CHLN), up 7.8%, Stratus Properties ( STRS), up 7.2%, Supertel Hospitality ( SPPR), up 5.4%, and Medical Properties ( MPW), up 3.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full American Capital Agency Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.