ConAgra Foods ( CAG) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, ConAgra Foods rose 22 cents (0.9%) to $25.53 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.6 million shares of ConAgra Foods exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.18-$25.53 after having opened the day at $25.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.31. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Enova Systems ( ENA), up 87.5%, China Shengda Packaging Group ( CPGI), up 15.7%, Mattress Firm ( MFRM), up 7.3%, and Herman Miller ( MLHR), up 6.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full ConAgra Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.