Genuine Parts Company ( GPC) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Genuine Parts Company fell $1.62 (-2.7%) to $58.53 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2.8 million shares of Genuine Parts Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 935,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.58-$58.77 after having opened the day at $56.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.15. Other company's within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: China Auto Logistics ( CALI), down 9.5%, Shengkai Innovations ( VALV), down 7.7%, Addvantage Technologies Group ( AEY), down 5.1%, and Westinghouse Solar ( WEST), down 4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Genuine Parts Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.